The latest CRAZE is at Major League Indoor Sports Shepparton BUBBLE SOCCER!!
Starting from Term 1- 2014!
Netball – Terms 1, 2, 3 & 4
Indoor netball is a variation of netball, played exclusively indoors, in which the playing court is surrounded on each side and overhead by a net. This is a fantastic opportunity for young people to experience first hand the amazing game of Indoor Netball. U12, U14 & U16's.
Soccer – Terms 1 & 4
Indoor Soccer is for people of all ages who love the excitement of soccer and have the chance to play in a safe, indoor environment for fitness and fun all year round. Our Junior Indoor Soccer competitions run on Friday afterschool with divisions from Under 8's right through to Under 18's.
Register your teams online today!
REGISTER YOUR TEAM FOR THE NEW SUNDAY COMPS TODAY!
Turbo Touch is a fast paced indoor game combining elements of Touch, Netball, Basketball and Ultimate for one hell of a great game. Turbo Touch is full of action and perfect for all fitness levels and abilities.
- Tap ball to start and restart after a touch is made
- Pass forwards, sideways, backwards, anything goes except kicks
- 2 touches - handover
- Drop ball – handover
- On defense, give 2 metres or 2 seconds or give away a penalty
- To score a touchdown, 2 passes must be made to ‘open’ the ‘Active Zone’. No entering the ‘Active Zone’ until it’s open, or you’re offside – defense or attack
- Mixed teams of 5 players + 2 subs, with a max of 3 males on the court per team
- 16 minute halves
All nets live Mixed Netball
Same Indoor Netball rules apply as open court with the exceptions below:
- All nets are live.
- Ball must be touched by a player on the centre pass before hitting the net.
- Goal cannot be scored if it hits the back net first.
- During play the ball cannot be thrown over a third (Centre third to back net is over a third.)
- Players cannot touch the net with their body while being in possession of the ball otherwise it will be a penalty pass.
- Players cannot catch their own ball off the net as its considered replay.
- Mixed team of 7 players. Max 3 males on the court at once.
- 8 minute quarters.